Follow our Weight Loss Tips
Get on track to lose weight & stay slim.
- Simply changing the temperature of the water you drink can speed up your metabolism and burn more calories? Drink hot water!
- Foods like bran cereal are more dense and will make you more full because your body cannot digest fiber?
- Certain foods like rice work very well with liquids to expand in your stomach making you more satisfied?
- If you cut 3 tablespoons of butter per day from your diet you could drop 1 pound every 12 days just for not eating butter? Let’s hope you don’t actually eat 3 tablespoons of butter every day though!!!!
More Weight Loss Tips
Fat Loss versus Muscle Loss
- To lose body fat you must eat fewer calories than your body burns off, so EAT LESS — but you must NOT starve yourself, otherwise you will lose more muscle than fat!
- Start eating 5-6 meals per day (space them out to about one every 3 hours). You are eating more often, but not necessarily more.
- Increase your protein intake. Without protein your body cannot build new muscle. Protein also helps to increase your metabolism – which burns calories.
- Increase you water intake. A good formula for this is to multiply your bodyweight by .66 to get the required number of ounces per day.
Now read more Diet Tips